I finished this project ages ago, but I’m only just getting around to posting about them.
I wanted some new cushion covers because my feline housemate tends to shed on everything, and it would be nice to have some options to rotate in.
I ended up making some very simple envelope closure covers. At least, they were theoretically simple. I pinned them the wrong way the first time, and the envelop ended up inverted. I got it right eventually, though.
These cushiion covers took way longer to make than they should have, but in the end, I’m pretty happy with them.
Apologies for the poor quality of the photos. I took them with my cell phone.