2014 is over. It wasn’t the best year, but it wasn’t the worst either. Here are some of the highlights:
- I read 28 books. Most of what I read was fluff, but hey, it still counts.
- I made a new friend.
- I learned how to make red curry. It basically involves mixing red curry paste and coconut milk, but I’m still excited about it.
- I made a skirt and some cushion covers for the couch.
- Despite not finishing any projects, I actually knit a fair bit this year. Enough that people in my French group now associate me with knitting.
- I wrote several thousand words over three projects. Two are unfinished, but one is coming along and might have some potential.
- I played a lot of board games.
- I organized my pots and pans, and I got rid of old clothes and a ton of random junk.
- I cut my hair. A lot.