The Raspberry Patch

The gardening bug has found me again, and I got bit good. I’ve more or less decided to turn my back patio into a berry farm, something I’m planning to do in phases. I’ve just finished Phase I, which involved getting two baby blueberry plants and creating a raspberry patch.

The raspberry patch is 3×3 and made using a raised bed kit from the Gardeners Supply Company and a lot of dirt. I had three raspberry plants that I’ve stuck into the patch. It looks rather pathetic now (which is why i haven’t posted a picture), but I’m hoping my berry plants spread to fill the patch.

Next year, I think I’d like to do the same for strawberries.

One thought on “The Raspberry Patch

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s