I know that Twitter isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but I happen to be a fan. Today, I thought I’d present a few Twitter accounts that I think are good to follow if you’re a francophile.
News in French
- @RFI_Francais – News from Radio France International. This is their French language twitter.
- @Radio_Canada – News from Radio Canada.
- @France24_fr – News in French from France24.
On the French Language
- @frenchToday – Camille posts lots of great tips about French vocabulary and usage. Her site offers a lot of products I haven’t tried, so I can’t make any statements about that.
- @RC_Langue – Radio Canada helps you improve your usage and avoid pesky anglicisms.
On Language in General
- @ielanguages – Jenny runs an excellent site for people learning languages, especially polyglots.
Food Bloggers in French
- @ChristelleRocks – A Montréal-based food blogger.
- @AnnikaPanika – A French-Swedish food blogger in Paris.
- @clotildenet – Clotilde Dusoulier is a Parisian food writer, and the author of the blog Chocolate & Zucchini.
- @PhillyFrench – Philly French is my local French conversation group..