Skip to content
- The rain we’ve had means that there are now mosquitoes. These mosquitoes seem to like my feet.
- I now have a hula hoop.
- I’m behind on my reading, but that’s nothing new.
- I may start posting writing updates again, although not word counts. The accountability seems to help.
- I’ve actually made progress on some of my knitting projects. Granted, it’s only about an inch of progress, but it’s better than nothing.
- I’ve been watching Neverwhere. The production values are sucky, but I still really like it. Of course, it’s created by Neil Gaiman and Lenny Henry, so I’d be really surprised if I didn’t like it.
- I’ve been watching Body of Proof on Hulu. It’s set in Philly, which is awesome. Although the Philly I know is often less pretty.
- Kaffa Crossing in West Philly has tasty Ethiopian food, including okra. I love okra.
- In case it wasn’t obvious, I hate cleaning.